Wine By The Glass
Chinese Wine (Liquor)The culture of liquor has witnessed the vicissitudes of the Chinese culture for thousands of years. Liquor had been with historical heroes & created many emotional stories, the history of liquor reflects the history of China.
- Jiu Gui - 54% - 30ml - $15
Made with glutinous rice, wheat, ko leung & mineral water. One of the best Chinese liquor.
- Swellfun - 52% - 30ml - $16
It has 600 years of liquor making experience & also is the first place record in Chinese wine history. *Must Try!
- Kinmen Kao Liang - 58% - 30ml - $10
- Top class liquor in Taiwan. Made with ko leung & wheat.
Japanese Wine (Sake)Sake is used in religious ceremonies in all facets of Japanese life, particularly observances of celebratory nature. Sake is femented from rice, premium Sake is better served cool or chilled. Please enjoy these lovely selection.
- Bishonen Junmai - 14.5% - 160ml - $14
- Fruity, fresh, smooth and well-balanced sake that can be enjoyed chilled, at room temperature or gently warmed.
- Hakutsuru Yamadanishiki Junmai Shu 山田錦-Hyogo, Japan
- 14.5% - 300ml - $22
- Full body with silky smoothness
- Hana Awaka Sparkling Sake 花泡香- Ozeki, Japan
- 7% - 250ml - $18
- Sweet & refreshing sparkling sake
Sparkling & White
- Dunes Sparkling (By Yalumba)
Eden Valley, S.A $7.5 / $36.00
- Crittenden Estate Moscato 2013
Dromana, VIC$7.0 / $35.00
- Black Fox Sauvignon Blanc 2013
Marlborough, N.Z$7.5 / $36.00
- Picket Fence Pinot Grigio 2013
Yarra Valley, VIC$7.0 / $35.00
- Betty & Max Riesling 2012
Clare Valley, S.A$7.5 / $37.00
- Mountadam Chardonnay 2010
Barossa Valley, S.A$8.0 / $40.00
- Crittenden Estate 'Pinocchio Rosato' 2013
Heathcote, VIC $7.0 / $35.00
- Palliser Estate "Pencarrow" Pinot Noir 2012
Martinborough, NZ $8.5 / $40.00
- Earthwork Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
Barossa Valley, S.A$7.5 / $37.00
- Torzi Matthews "Schist Rock" Shiraz 2013
Barossa Valley, S.A$8.5 / $40.00
- Coteaux De Layon Chateau de la Roulerie 2012
Loire Valley, France $8.0 / $38.00
Sparkling & White
- Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial - 375ml
Epernay, France $69.00
- Hana Awaka Sparkling Sake 250ml (Bot)
- Kooyong Chardonnay 2009
Mornington Penisula, VIC $32.00